1. The tentative allocation for the states for the next financial year will be intimated by INM division by end of February every year.
2. State Government will prepare cluster wise annual action plan on a project basis with details of area to be taken up in each cluster; organic farming system/ cropping systems to be adopted; sources of organic inputs (on-farm/off-farm); possible surplus produce for marketing; value addition requirement marketing strategy along with details of agencies involved, by first week of April every year.
3. This Annual Action Plan (AAP) duly approved by SLEC along with the minutes of SLEC, shall reach DAC&FW for examination, deliberation and final approval by first week of April every year. Post facto approvals from SLSC can also be considered to facilitate the approvals of SLEC in time.
4. INM Division in DAC&FW will examine AAP before it is placed before the EC for consideration and sanction of AAP. Action plans will be approved by EC by April and shall be intimated to States.
5. Funds will be released to States by 1st week of May every year.